Davati Building Products, LLC is driving innovation in building materials so that people can afford to experience premium quality luxury living spaces. Our strategic sourcing, rapid product development, and worldwide supply chain management systems enable us to provide the highest quality luxury building products directly to construction projects at unmatched low costs. As a result, we help create properties that are more comfortable and enjoyable for building occupants and drive maximum value for building owners and developers.
The Davati Business Development Director – Central Texas is responsible for all sales and account management activities for customers and stakeholders in the Central Texas region. This position is based at the company headquarters in Round Rock, Texas.
This person will address the commercial building and multi-family construction industry and engage with building owners, developers, architects, designers, general contractors, and others to consistently generate meetings, project opportunities, and revenue.
- Handle Full Sales Cycle
- Consistently prospect and generate new leads
- Increase qualified sales pipeline to meet/exceed annual sales targets
- Close sales to meet company revenue objectives
- Facilitate Lunch and Learns and other learning/marketing/development opportunities
- Focus on Market Awareness and Interest Development throughout territory
Required Experience & Skills:
The Business Development Director must have 7+ years of strategic selling experience in the architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry.
- Degree in Architecture, Construction Science, Construction Engineering, or related education
- Consultative sales skills with the ability to uncover prospect pain points and project opportunities
- Existing sales relationships with large commercial developers, general contractors, and architects
- Track record of success consistently meeting and exceeding assigned goals and quotas while selling a product into the construction industry
- Experience selling into and current relationships with developers, building owners, architects, designers, and general contractors in the Texas area with large projects
- Track record of success handling the full sales cycle from prospecting to project completion
- Hunter mentality with a history of finding leads and successfully moving them through the sales cycle to close
Desired Experience & Skills:
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Ability to develop and present solutions to address customer needs and pain points
- Effective account and relationship management expertise with the proven capability to handle objections, accurately qualify prospects and projects, and develop and present solutions to address customer needs and pain points
- Relevant experience selling into commercial construction space
- Confident verbal and oral communication and presentation skills
- Diligent and consistent with the use of CRM and other prospecting and analytical tools
- Ability to participate in constant networking and market research to uncover new targets and opportunities
- Comfortable working in flat organization with cross-functional teams
- Resilient and capable of staying focused through long sales cycle
- Confident and passionate and will have the spirit and persona of a true product evangelist
- Business-minded professional
- Independent self-starter who can work successfully remotely
- Motivated by challenge
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com